Welcome to the USF Health
Professional Integrity Office
Our mission is to be a resource to the USF Health community in conducting our education, research and patient care activities legally and ethically. Our focus is on healthcare services Billing Integrity and HIPAA Privacy.
We strive to:
- Provide credible guidance and effective education/training on healthcare services billing integrity and HIPAA Privacy topics;
- Monitor compliance with related regulations and completion of indicated improvements and corrective actions;
- Draft and recommend Standard Practices and Procedures that promote best practices;
- Promote the USF Health Professional Integrity Program and Code of Conduct.
If you have questions or wish to report a concern or potential problem regarding the Code of Conduct, Standards of Conduct, Billing Integrity or HIPAA Privacy Topics, you may contact:
- USF Health Helpline: (813) 974-2222
- PIO Email: email@example.com, or
- EthicsPoint (USF Hotline)
Notice: Some content on this website is meant for internal use and requires a USF Health password. If you are a USF Health employee or student and are unable to access information at this site, please contact the USF Health IS Support Desk at 974-6288 or visit the USF Health IS website.