Faculty & Staff Employment OpportunitiesThe University of South Florida College of Nursing, located in Tampa, Florida is actively seeking qualified faculty and staff, who share our passion for education, research, and healthcare. We offer …
- Extensive research facilities – including our state-of-the-art biobehavioral lab
- Comprehensive simulation clinical lab
- Inter-professional collaboration
- Research & educational mentoring
- Opportunities for personal development & growth
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Diverse population of faculty, staff, & students
Current Employment Opportunities
To locate current College of Nursing employment opportunities and submit your application go to Careers@USF.
How To Use Careers@USF:
Before you start browsing for job openings in the College of Nursing you may want to start with How To Use Careers@USF Quick Guide. Click here to get started.
To Browse/Apply for Job Openings:
To browse, apply or manage your applicant profile in Careers@USF click here.
- To narrow your search to find jobs in the College of Nursing on the Careers Home page go to “Basic Search” and type 0-6201-000 in the “Keywords” and hit enter.
- All faculty applications must include a cover letter attached to your curriculum vitae and uploaded as a single document; along with any other materials specifically requested in the advertisement (incomplete submissions will not be considered).
Please feel free to contact us with questions regarding any of our current openings.
Thank you for your interest in the USF College of Nursing!
USF Health is committed to increasing its diversity, and will give individual consideration to qualified applicants for these positions with experience in ethnically diverse settings, who possess varied language skills, or who have a record of research that support/benefit diverse communities or teaching a diverse student population. The University of South Florida is an EO/EA/AA Employer. For disability accommodations, contact the College of Nursing at 813-974-7863 a minimum of five working days in advance. According to Florida law, applications and meetings regarding them are open to the public.