Mei-Jen Ho, PharmD, MSPH
Assistant Professor, Cop Dept Of Pharmacy Practice
Cop Dept Of Pharmacy Practice
Assistant Professor, Department of Pharmacotherapeutics and Clinical Research, University of South Florida
Academic Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Phone: (813) 974-6333
- MSPH, Public Health, University of Utah, 2005
- PharmD, Pharmacy, Rutgers The State University Of New Jersey, 2003
- PharmD, Pharmacy, Rutgers University, 2003
- Professional Experience
- Dr. Ho is an Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Practice with the University of South Florida College of Pharmacy. She worked as a clinical informatics pharmacist at the University of Utah Hospital to implement pharmacy protocols and EMR. Dr. Ho worked as a clinical pharmacist with Utah Department of Health Medicaid to perform retrospective drug utilization reviews for the Drug Regimen Review Center. In 2010 Dr. Ho joined University at Buffalo, School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences where she worked extensively with the New York State Department of Health Medicaid to develop retrospective drug utilization review program in collaboration with School of Pharmacy.
- Research Interest
- Past research projects have been in the areas of pharmacoeconomics, Medicaid drug utilization, and predictors of academic success.
- Clinical Assistant Professor (Pharmacy Practice, School of Pharmacy and Pharmacuetical Sciences, University at Buffalo 2010 - 2012)