Charles Nofsinger, MD
Assoc Professor, College Of Medicine Orthopedic
Director, College Of Medicine Orthopedic
Vice President of Clinical Informatics, Medicine, University of South Florida
NFL Head Team Physician, Medicine, .
Assistant Professor, Medicine, University of South Florida
13220 USF Laurel Drive
Tampa, FL 33612
Academic Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Phone: (813) 396-2496
View My C.V.
- MD, University Of Pennsylvania, 1996
- Current Research:
- Shoulder Instability
- Stem Cell and Factors Treatment
- Arthroscopy Association of North America (member, 2009 - Present)
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine (member, 2004 - Present)
- National Board of Medical Examiners (Diplomate, 1996 - Present)
- American Medical Association (Member, 1994 - Present)
- Stein, M, Nofsinger C Regeneration of a Discoid Meniscus Following Arthroscopic Saucerization American Journal of Orthopaedics. , 2013.
- Nofsinger C, Burkhart S, Browning B, Pedowitz R, Objective Preoperative Measurement of Anterior Glenoid Bone Loss: A Pilot Study of a Computer-Based Method Using Unilateral 3-Dimensional Computed Tomography Arthroscopy. , 2011.
- Wood N, Konin JG, Nofsinger C, Diagnosis of an Ulnar Collateral Ligament Tear Using Musculoskeletal Ultrasound, N Am J Sports Phys Ther. , 2010.
- Nofsiner C, Konin JG Diagnostic ultrasound in sports medicine:current concepts and advances Med Arthroscopy. , 2009.