Gynecologic Oncology Team
A woman needs the support of her family, friends, and healthcare team when facing a diagnosis of gynecologic cancer. The Gynecologic Oncology Team at USF Health provides the service and quality of care needed during this challenging time.
We bring together a highly skilled, caring team of physicians and nurses in state-of-the-art facilities. With our research, we provide the latest medical practices to women in a personalized care setting.
Our nurse coordinator arranges for all healthcare services. We also have access to other specialties as needed.
- Ovarian Cancer
- Suspected Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
- Vaginal Cancer
- Cervical Cancer
- Severe Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Ovarian, Uterine & other Pelvic Tumors
- Fallopian Tube Cancer
- Trophoblastic Disease
Dr Mitchell Hoffman
Dr. Hoffman is the Teasley-TGH Professor and Director of the Division of Gynecologic Oncology and its fellowship training program at USF Health. He is fellowship trained and has been a full-time faculty member in the Division of Gynecologic Oncology since 1987. He is the author of one textbook, over 200 scientific journal articles, and 19 texbook chapters. In his over 25 years of service, he has helped thousands of women and their families.
|Compassionate, Quality Care
- Use of minimally invasive surgery techniques resulting in faster recovery
- Availability of different surgial approaches including the da Vinci® robot
- Tampa General Hospital Women's Center offers comprehensive surgical, recovery & radiological services
- Nurse coordinator to streamline your care
- Proven record of excellence in the surgical management of advanced ovarian cancer
Phone: (813) 259-8597
Fax: (813) 259-8588