Evaluate Your Resident
Resident Assistance Program
For Confidential Assistance Call 813-870-3344
Health Electronically Accessible Learning System
Internal program reviews are conducted at approximately the half-way point between ACGME program specific site reviews. In preparation for the internal review, you will be asked to submit the following materials:
1. Updated Program Information Form (PIF) or if new PIF now in place for program, please complete new PIF (do not need patient care data unless critical to focus of question)
Click here for information on the general format and what to expect during the internal review.
Internal review team will also review/expect available:
1. Previous letter of accreditation from the RRC and any correspondence to or from the RRC subsequent to that.
2. RCC Program Requirements
3. Previous Internal Review report
4. Completed yearly program survey
5. Resident Attendance records
6. Resident record folders
If you have any questions, please contact Kristine Barry at 813-974-3680 or e-mail her at email@example.com.